Benefits of Exercise
I try to stay focused more on how I feel and increasing my health and focus less on my weight. I know that if I make healthy choices, then weight loss and muscle gain will come as a result. I have grown to love exercise and especially love the benefits of exercise. Which ones are most important to you?
Exercise . . .
- Improves your health and chances of living a longer life.
- Helps control your weight
- Aids in combating health conditions and diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease among many others.
- Improves your immune system and in turn fighting off infection.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Prevents cognitive decline, sharpens memory, and boosts brainpower.
- Improves mood and can help relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Boosts energy, productivity and creativity.
- Reduces stress.
- Increases relaxation and promotes better sleep.
- Helps prevent weight gain, promotes weight loss, and helps keep weight off after weight loss.
- Improves metabolism even when you are at rest.
- Increases cardiovascular health.
- Improves self-confidence.
- Can be fun!
It has been said “The best exercise for you is the one that you will do.” So go out today, do what you love and enjoy, and know that you are gaining these benefits.
If you don’t know where to start or are interested in trying something knew, I’d love to help you find the right program for you to start getting the results you want and deserve. Click here to contact me.